In this Simba Hybrid Pro mattress review, we take a closer look at Simba Sleep’s most advanced hybrid bed. Founded in 2015, it’s a sleep company that’s been revolutionising sleep since then by releasing hi-tech sleep products. This mattress is made in the UK with raw materials that come from reputable European companies. This ensures the quality and longevity of the product.
Materials & Construction
The Simba hybrid pro mattress incorporates advanced materials and construction to sleep for the ultimate comfort and breathability.
- A layer of natural wool is added, which provides unbelievable comfort. Natural wool is also a product well-known for its breathable and moisture-wicking properties.
- A particular layer of Simba-Pure open-cell foam provides an extra element of comfort. The open-cell technology is also able to facilitate airflow.
- A layer of over 5,000 unique, patented Aerocoil springs is added for customised and reflexive support. Moreover, the double-coil design functions as air vents for breathability.
- An extra layer of the Simba-Pure edge lift technology ensures that there will be no “rolling off the bed” feeling while you sleep.
- This bed’s base layer is a high-definition foam divided into zones to ensure adaptable and conforming support to what the different parts of your body need.
The cover of this bed is made from a thick knitted fabric and weighs around 750g. It can provide unbelievable comfort as it is smooth and silky to the touch.
Like most components of the mattress, Simba has also taken the effort to make this layer breathable. If you find yourself waking up during hot nights, this is a bed that you should consider.
It is also worth noting that the cover is made to be hypoallergenic. I especially appreciate this feature as I have trouble sleeping on non-hypoallergenic surfaces due to my extreme allergy and sensitivities.
There is also the addition of four side handles, which makes it easy to turn. And lift the mattress when dealing with fitted sheets. Unfortunately, the cover is not removable.
Comfort & Support
There’s no doubt that this bed is extremely comfortable, that is for sure. The overall sleeping surface feels very soft and supple, in addition to the fact that the interior is incredibly luxurious thanks to the thick knit of the thick fabric.
It has a natural wool layer underneath the cover that provides extra softness and the main selling point of this bed is its superior cooling system. The advanced breathable and cooling system is unmatched in the market.
The bed has an extremely lightweight feel to it from the cover all the way down to the inside layer. It’s airflow is excellent thanks to its double spring design, which funnels air from one side of the bed to the other.
Further, the bed feels relatively substantial thanks to its depth and high-quality manufacturing. You won’t be tempted to roll off the side due to the edge-to-edge support technology which supports the bed’s edges.
The foam layers and the Aerocoil springs of this bed have been found to relieve back pain for sleepers of all kinds.
The 5,000 individually wrapped Aerocoil springs into polyester pockets provide the reactionary support to what your body needs throughout the night. It can follow your movements to properly redistribute your weight and take off any tension building up in the spine.
Past customers have found themselves sleeping longer, better, and more relaxed with this bed.
Delivery & Service
Enjoy free delivery for your Simba Hybrid Pro mattress.
The company delivers within 3 business days and ensures safety measures by upholding a no-contact delivery process. You would not also be asked to sign when you’ve received the delivery.
For your convenience, Simba allows you to pick the date of delivery. You may also track your order to be extra sure of the time slot that it is arriving.
Weight and Thickness
We’ve done the hard work for you and summarised the available sizes and the dimensions of each.
|Single||90 x 190 cm|
|Double||135 x 190 cm|
|King||150 x 200 cm|
|Super King||180 x 200 cm|
What’s the cost?
Below are the prices and the corresponding prices. Simba regularly offers discounts for different occasions, so make sure to click the button below to be updated.
Trial Period & Guarantee
- This mattress comes with a 10-year warranty period. If any defects or production errors arise throughout this period, Simba will gladly replace it with a new one for free.
- You will also get a 200-day trial period to ensure that this bed is suitable for your sleeping habits and needs.
Even though the Simba hybrid pro mattress is pricey, you should consider investing in it. It provides highly refined comfort, thanks in part to its soft sleeping surface and the natural wool layer.
You will also enjoy the rare luxury of a cool and breathable bed. The light cover and the double-spring design work together to expedite airflow throughout the mattress. You might be looking for a mattress like this if you want to experience a sleep experience unlike any other.
This is the mattress that you have been looking for! Get your hands on the Simba hybrid pro now.