Are you contemplating purchasing a Swyft hybrid mattress but can’t decide? Not to worry, we have checked out some details and found some interesting facts.
We understand your confusion about picking the right mattress because the market has many brands and designs. All look amazing in the pictures, and you may be inclined to pick something that’s not the right one for you. So, read the Swyft hybrid mattress review below to find out more.
The review may help you decide on whether to buy a Swyft hybrid mattress or not. In this review, we will find out the following:
- Why should you consider Swyft hybrid mattresses?
- Is there anything special about it?
- How much do they cost, and what sizes are available?
- How do you choose a memory foam mattress?
- Is the Swyft hybrid mattress right for you?
What Is A Swyft Hybrid Mattress?
The Swyft brand manufactures home furnishing products, including mattresses. The Swyft hybrid mattress is one of the items specially designed for your needs. The company creates products keeping in mind what customers want and need.
The mattress is available in various sizes, and the brand uses the latest technology to make them. The mattress is made of top-quality materials and has several exciting features. The material includes memory foam which is made from a substance called viscoelastic.
What Are The Features Of The Swyft Hybrid Mattress?
The memory foam mattress isn’t just a product that can offer you comfort; it has other excellent features too.
- The Swyft hybrid mattress comprises granite-infused memory foam, which keeps it cool and micro springs and regular springs, which provide a comfortable sleep. It’s bouncy but returns to its original shape once you remove the pressure. The mattress is designed to fit you perfectly, no matter how heavy or light you are.
- The mattress is convenient to carry around because it arrives rolled up and in a box. So, you don’t need to worry even if the flight of stairs or the entranceways are narrow. It will fit anywhere. Then, all you have to do is place the mattress on the bed, unpack, unroll, and fill it up with air, and it’s ready for use.
- If you want to keep it new, the mattress can easily fit into a washable cover that you can zip on or off.
- The Swyft hybrid mattress is stable, strong, and durable, so it’s a cost-efficient design. Once you buy it, you can use it for a long time.
- The mattress also has fabric handles on both sides, so you won’t have problems when shifting to another house or room.
- The mattress offers a soft to medium feel and provides motion isolation if you share your bed with a partner or pets.
What Sizes Are Available, And What Are Their Prices?
Everyone requires a different size, and the company knows it. Hence, you can find the Swyft hybrid mattress in at least four sizes. So, you can choose the ideal size for your bed and needs. The mattress is available in four sizes, namely:
- Single: H24cm x W90cm x L190cm
- Double: H24cm x W135cm x L190cm
- King: H24cm x W150cm x L200cm
- Super King: H24 x W180cm x L200cm.
The Swyft hybrid mattress is priced according to size.
- Single: £360
- Double: £530
- King: £590
- Super King: £710
What To Look For When Buying A Memory Foam Mattress?
Memory foam mattresses offer plenty of comfort as the material moulds to your body. With the increase in the popularity of foam mattresses, low-quality products have also arrived on the market. Hence, you should research before purchasing any design or brand.
The following are some aspects that you need to consider when buying a memory foam mattress:
- Density: Foam mattresses are available in different densities, starting from extra soft to extra firm. Some like soft, while others prefer firm, so you can consider which variety best suits your needs and then choose. High-density designs are firmer and more durable, while low-density mattresses are softer but less durable. Medium-density items are soft to firm, and they’re also long-lasting.
- Impression Load Deflection or ILD: It’s the measurement of the firmness or softness of a foam mattress. It’s also important to consider this aspect because everyone needs a different feel. Those with higher ILDs are firm, while those with lower ILDs are soft. You can choose a design with low ILD on top and high ILD on the bottom. It will be comfortable without giving you lower back pain.
- Cooling Layers: A memory foam mattress may mould to your body, but it can also heat up. Manufacturers, therefore, add extra materials which can offer a cooling effect. You can pick a design that offers this feature.
- Durability: Mattresses aren’t that cheap, so you probably won’t want to buy a new one every six months. So, pick a design that can stay in excellent condition for several years.
- Test the Mattresses: Even if you order online, it will be a good idea to test them out so you can visit a local store. Lie on each option for at least 20 minutes to get the feel.
- Compare Prices: Different sellers may charge different rates. So, compare the cost in different stores and outlets before purchasing your choice.
- Read Reviews: It isn’t a good idea to purchase any item at random. You may end up spending your hard-earned money on a low-quality product. So, do a little research and go through some customer reviews. Choose items that receive high star ratings and positive feedback from customers.
Is Swyft Hybrid Mattress The One For You?
It appears that the Swyft hybrid mattress has all the necessary features that you need for a good night’s sleep. It offers a soft to medium feel, is comfortable, and is durable.
It also has cooling effects; therefore, you won’t wake up feeling hot and sweaty and with aches and pains at night. It’s also convenient to move around and comes with a cover that you can dry-clean easily.
If you want motion isolation, and a design that allows you to sleep in multiple positions, the Swyft hybrid mattress can be an ideal choice. Once you get it, you can have a restful sleep for several years without the need to buy another mattress.
However, it may not be a good choice for those with severe back pain. You can look for a firm or extra firm designs if you have back problems.
We believe that this short review has helped you decide whether to get a Swyft hybrid mattress or not.
Swyft hybrid mattress is a high-quality design suited for those who want comfort. It’s durable, and you can sleep on it for a long time without worrying about wear and tear.
You can choose from the four available sizes according to your requirements.
Follow the instructions carefully to set up the mattress to avoid problems.
One aspect to keep in mind: replace your mattress every 8-10 years for health reasons.